Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sample Customer Service Cover Letter

Jeff Nelson
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945
Date – January 6, 2010
Mr. Steven Keller
Director of Human Resources
Human Resources Department
Financial Bank of New York
95 Water Street
NewYork, NY 10020
Dear Mr. Keller,
After several years of working directly with people in various professional settings I am looking for to leverage my expertise in a customer service job within banking industry. Therefore, I got excited to learn that your branch is currently in need of a Customer Service Representative. I would be very glad if you consider my name as a strong candidate for the job position.
My previous experiences include working in restaurant management, sales and marketing co coordinator for authors as well as small business owners. As I have diversified experience hence I am very flexible in adopting new techniques to attain the goal sooner. Hence I can assure you that I can deal with the broad areas of relationship banking and cross selling of banking products and services.
Thank you for your considerations. I will be looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely,
Jeff Nelson

No comments:

Post a Comment