Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sales Assistant Cover Letter

Marie Gomes,
157, North Avenue
Miami, Florida – 776543
USA
Date – 21/06/2010
George Harrison
Alzheimer Association,
1000 Northwest Avenue
Sioux Falls, USA
Dear Mr. Harrison,
I read the posting in details about the job of a Sales Assistant in the website NewJobs.com and felt that my qualification and experience will go with your requirements. I am a very talented sales person and would surely like to be a part of your respected organization. I am also attaching my resume with this cover letter for your consideration.
I know how to keep good relationship with the sales representative and sales people within the organization. I am also aware that good rapport needs to be maintained with the customers also.
A personal meeting between us is very important as you can get a first hand idea of my qualification, skill and past work experience.
If you want, you can call me through my personal contact number or e-mail Id.
Thanking you,
Sincerely,
Marie Gomes

No comments:

Post a Comment