Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sales Manager Cover Letter

Jane Wilson
123 Elm Street e Anytown, ST 00000 e 123-456-7890 e janewilson@email.com
Date -March 11, 2004
Ms. Jean Smith
Human Resource Manager
XYZ Corporation
123 East Third Street
Anytown, ST 00000
Dear Ms. Smith,
Robert Branson, a Sales Manager working in your company, has recommended me to get in touch with you, as I am interested in pursuing opportunities with companies like yours which offer advancement for those who are willing to work hard. He thought that my experiences will be useful to your company and he used to have a lot of confidence on me when he was my employer a few years back.
My résumé is enclosed for your consideration. It offers my qualifications and experience in detail.
I do believe that I would be an excellent candidate for this position. It is important to note that my current employer is downsizing and my current position is scheduled to end on September 15, 2010. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss more in detail on how my joining will help your company to grow to a great extent.
Hope to hear from you soon,
Sincerely,
Jane Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment