Saturday, May 19, 2012

Entry Level Sales Cover Letter

Michael Anderson
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945
USA
Date – 3/07/2010
To,
Mr. Robert Michel
Director of Human Relations,
Stein, Field & Clairmont
111 Nob Hill Drive
San Francisco, California 94124
Dear Mr. Robert,
I am very much eager to join in the entry level sales position for which you have got a vacancy and   saw that being posted on your web site. After looking at the job requirements for a considerable amount of time, I felt that the job is even more intriguing to me. I would be very interested in talking to you about it.
I am a highly creative, enthusiastic and outgoing person having a lot of new ideas. I am efficient in potential customers and hence expand the company’s markets. I have got good skills in marketing and I also have knowledge of marketing know-how of many products. I have got leadership qualities and know the skills of selling a product.
We can arrange for a meeting if you can please give a call in my cell phone
Thanking you in advance.
Sincerely,
Michel

No comments:

Post a Comment