Saturday, May 19, 2012

Sales Job Cover Letter

Dan Doherty
31 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-74398.
Mr. Gordon Middle,
Right Packaging Foods,
1538 Miller Avenue
Los Angeles, CA – 92589
Dear Mr. Middle,
I came to know from a mutual associate that you are interested in hiring a sales executive who can take your company to new heights. You can verify my credentials at Alpha foods and can see that how I have increased the sales in those companies by millions of dollars.
Though I have submitted my resume, it cannot express in words how much enthusiasm I have got for foodservice sales and ensuring competitive wins with the help of perfect team building. I have always held honesty and integrity in high regard and tried to work with positive attitude. If you are interested in increasing the brand value of your organization, then we should meet.
So, I request you to arrange for a meeting between us by calling at any of the numbers mentioned above at your convenient time and place.
Sincerely,
Dan Doherty

No comments:

Post a Comment