Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Management Cover Letter Sample

Richard Anderson,
176, West 34 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-443 7560.

Mr. John Barton,
ABC Entertainment,
145, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. John Barton

With respect to your advertisement in the New York Times newspaper, I am sending this application for the post of finance manager. I consider the following as my strengths for this job position –

I have got exceptional background in M & A with excellent contacts in the investment analysis, investment banking community and deal structuring.
I have got enough operational and strategic experience in the field of finance which may have impact on the bottom line results.
I know project leadership and proper team management for accomplishment of business goals.
Distribution, sales, and manufacturing assignments to build multi-site enterprises.

I am looking for the positive feedback from you. I shall be waiting for a call or email regarding the above finance manager opportunities. Thank you for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson

No comments:

Post a Comment