Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Law Resume Cover Letter

Richard Turner
498 E. Main, Helena, MT 59601

406-555-5780,

Mr. Robert Simmons,
Instrumental Lawyers,
278, Park Avenue North,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am a student of International Law College. I’m writing this cover letter in response to your advertisement in the local Newspaper for the requirement of a senior law student for your internship program.

As you can notice in the attached resume, I have a very strong educational background in accounting which has been combined with more than five months work experience in dueling with legal documents. My latest internship at Major Accounts Inc., New York, helped me to further grow and strengthen my technical skills. I have an excellent understanding on labor and mercantile laws together with corporate law. I am quite confident that I would be able to make a considerable contribution in your esteemed firm.

I would be glad if you give me an opportunity to meet you in your office to discuss the possibility of job opportunity. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Turner,
Senior Student, Law,
ISL, Manhattan.

No comments:

Post a Comment