Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Management Cover Letter

Timothy Morris
123 Nob Hill Road

San Francisco, California 94145

Date – August 23, 2009

Mr. David Maxwell
Building Materials Manager
The Home Warehouse
239 Industrial Road
Huntington, NY 11723

Dear Mr. Maxwell,

As a department supervisor for The Home Warehouse Building Materials Department in Commack, I was pleased to learn that you have got an internal opening for a Managerial Supervisor at the Huntington store, and I am very much eager to be considered for the position. As a first step in the application process, I have enclosed my resume for your review.

I have completed Bachelor of Science degree in Business Management. Moreover I have got five years of experience working with The Home Warehouse in gradually responsible supervisory positions leading to Department Supervisor.

I would be glad if you give me the opportunity to meet for an in-depth interview. If you need further information regarding my personnel file, which includes excellent performance assessments, can be obtained from Corporate Human Resources.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Sincerely,

Timothy Morris

No comments:

Post a Comment