Sunday, May 20, 2012

Free Customer Service Cover Letter

Linda Jones
13202 – 66th Street,
Anytown,
Alberta T6Z 5K4
Residence: (555) 555-7238,
linda_jones@internetservice.com
April 12, 2009
Bob Turner, Manager
Right Administration Office
7394-54th Street
Anytown, AB T7F E3R
Dear Mr Turner,
After achieving several goals in my public accounting and financial career now I am interested in growing my professional prospect by seeking new challenges in the area of management or office support. I am interested in a position with your firm and have hereby enclosed my resume for your review and considerations.
Since from 4 years of working experience I have achieved extensive knowledge over finance, accounting and business I have become one of the most efficient employee in my organization and enjoyed a good rapport with my existing clients.
As a responsible team member you can expect efficiency, reliability and honesty to utmost level. If you think I can serve your company to reach your professional objectives then we can met and discuss the matter in details. I am looking forward to your reply.
Sincerely,
Linda Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment