Sunday, May 20, 2012

Customer Service Rep Cover Letter

Edward Wilson
217 Easton Rd, Willow Grove,
Pennsylvania 19090(215) 443-8858‎
Date – 05.02.2010
Anthony Parker
NCO Group Inc‎
1025 Easton Road
Willow Grove, PA 19090-2023
(215) 830-0883
Dear Mr. Parker,
This is my application in reference to your advertisement Daily Times news journal and I hereby present my resume for the job position of customer service representative.
I have over two years of experience in working as a customer service representative. My job profile includes collecting the payments, solving customer’s problems, receiving to the customer’s phone calls regarding complaints and then solving the matter without delay and at last overseeing the company’s outlet.
Hence I am quite confident that I can be the most suited candidate for the post and help you achieving your desired goal in an efficient manner. If you want to discuss further about my experience and skills then arrange a meeting soon and let me know about the interview on my contact number.
Thanks for the time and considerations.
Sincerely,
Edward Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment