Sunday, May 20, 2012

Call Center Cover Letter

Daniel Miller,
1452, West 46 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-443 7590.
Date: 1st June, 2010.
Mr. John Carter,
National Call Center,
252, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.
Dear Mr. Carter,
If you have a consumer who needs to be catered on a one-to-one basis with full time support, I’d then, like to make a strong case for myself. My 4 years of professional background in dealing with key accounts has helped develop the reputation of my present firm, Oakland Call Center as permanent customer care and contact center at its client’s end, here at New York.
Moreover, my team has been awarded “The Best Key Holders” award successively for the last two years. I am now planning to move a step further by changing my workplace for better career growth. Since Regional Call Center is in the course of merging with another big company, so it seems to be the right time to move on. Hence I felt extremely interested to work in your organization as an accounts manager.
If you feel that I am the right candidate for the job position after reviewing my resume then feel free to ask me for a meeting.
Sincerely,
Daniel Miller

No comments:

Post a Comment