Sunday, May 20, 2012

Nurse Cover Letter

Lisa Ray
1915 Lucky Street
Home Town, IL 60610
Office:123-346-7890 Cell:346-123-7890
hopefull@easymail.com
Patricia Burns, Human Resources Director
North Star Hospital
334 Outer Circle Road
Home Town, IL 60617
Dear Ms. Burns,
This is my application letter in response to the recent advertisement which you posted last week in a daily news paper. You stated that you are looking for an efficient nurse to fill up the R.N. position at North Star Hospital. Hence I felt extremely interested for the job post.
After many years of working in the field, and getting further training, my dedication to nursing profession is as strong as it was when I received my first “Nursing Kit” as a beginner.
I achieved my BSN degree in Nursing from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign in 2004 and have worked at the Holy Heart Hospital in Urbana for six years, constantly getting outstanding evaluations.
I would be glad if you allow me to meet you for further discussions regarding my qualifications and experience in order to maintain the excellence in nursing services at North Star Hospital.
Thank you for your consideration and I look forward to hearing from you.
Sincerely,
Lisa Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment