Monday, May 14, 2012

Accounting Resume Cover Letter

Thomas Anderson,
1454, Archer Road,
Gainesville, Fl 32607,
(352)-555 1655.

Date – 12/07/2010
To,
Mr. Robert Simmons
Director of Human Relations,
Stein, Field & Clairmont
111 Nob Hill Drive
San Francisco, California 94124
Dear Mr. Simmons,

I have enclosed my resume along with this application for the position of Senior Accounts Clerk with your company. I applied after seeing your advertisement in the Employment News of last week’s date.

After going through my resume in details, you can see that I have got considerable experience in this field and have worked at two large financial institutions in New York and Paris for the past two years.

After staying in Paris for eight months, I am very much eager to go back to New York and hope to obtain a role where my skills and abilities can get proper utilization.

As discussed, I can come to your office on Friday personally. If you need to have any further clarification in this regard or need any further information, you please do not hesitate to contact me at the above mentioned number.

Sincerely,

Thomas Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment