Monday, May 14, 2012

Accounting Cover Letter Sample

Michael Anderson
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945
USA
Date – 3/07/2010

Mr. Rachel Lopez,
National Accounts Inc.,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Lopez,

I am applying for this job on seeing your advertisement in the local Employment magazine which states that you are looking for a senior accountant. I feel that my qualification and areas of interest match with your requirement and hence this letter.

At present I am working as a senior accountant at Regional Accounts Inc. for the past one year. During this time, I have become quite knowledgeable with all the accounting functions. It includes accounts payable, accounts receivable, billing and giving strong and able administrative support to the management.

I am enjoying my present job very much, and I am looking for more growth opportunities in the same field. I shall try to contact you on Friday, 23rd July, and request you to arrange a personal meeting and make further discussions.

Regards,

Michael Anderson,
Senior Accountant,
Regional Accounts Inc.

No comments:

Post a Comment