Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Accounting Cover Letter Template

Bailey Addison,
1546, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,

(123)-456 75690.
Date – 10/07/2010

Mr. John Smith,
ACME Enterprises,
406 Oak Street,
Orange Park, FL32003.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am applying for the position of Executive Assistant as advertised in the Recruitment Daily last evening.

I have nearly five years of work experience in this position during which I have developed wonderful communications and inter-personal skills. I am hard-working and I feel that I can make an immediate contribution in your firm.

If you wish to ask further query regarding my qualifications and my earlier work experience you can contact me at the above telephone numbers. I shall be really happy to meet with you to talk about it further if this is more convenient.

Thank you in advance for taking the time to look at my resume and I look forward to talking to you soon.

Sincerely,

Bailey Addison.

No comments:

Post a Comment