Monday, May 14, 2012

Sales cover letter

Jonathan Anderson,

1234, West 67 Street,

Carlisle, MA 01741,

(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1st May, 2010.

Mr. Robert Baxter

Hiring Manager

Morgan and Morgan Legal Services

17 Plainfield Drive

Any Town, USA 78956.

Dear Mr. Baxter,

I saw your advertisement in the local Employment News magazine for want of a sales manager and writing this letter with reference to that. I hope that my back ground experience and interests in life may match your requirements and so I am very much willing to apply for the same.

My present assignment includes working as regional sales manager in Regional Sales Inc. and I am working in this position for a period of two years. I am an expert in areas like asset management, inventory control and the main areas of result.

I am enjoying my present job to a great extent and also looking out for new opportunities in the same field. I will be contacting you on Friday, 23rd July and to arrange for a personal meeting and discuss the prospect.

Regards,

Jonathan Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment