Monday, May 14, 2012

Sample Sales Cover Letter

Olivia Eden,

31 S Riverview,

Ogden, Iowa 50113,

(515) 555-74398.
Date: 1st May, 2010.

Mr. James Scott,
National Sales,
382, Park Avenue West,
New York,
NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Scott,

I want to thank you very much for talking with me over the phone in response to my inquiry about the job prospects in your sales department in the New York City area. I am very satisfied after speaking with you and felt that I have a much better chance to acquire the present job opportunity.

I have updated my resume, where I have highlighted my career goals and achievements. A copy of that has been enclosed for you. I appreciate giving me contacts numbers where I can get more information on this job profile.

It will be a great opportunity if you give me a chance to meet and prove my abilities and experience can be helpful to your organization. I will be contacting you on tomorrow morning on phone and shall come for an interview after the lunch hours, as suggested by you over the phone. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

No comments:

Post a Comment