Friday, May 18, 2012

Resume Marketing Cover Letter

Joe Harris

332 Outer Circle Road

Home Town, IL 60617.

Date: 1st May, 2010.

Joe Harris

Human Resources Director

North Star Hospital

332 Outer Circle Road

Home Town, IL 60617

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing this letter in response to your advertisement in the local Chicago News where you have mentioned that you are in need of a sales representative for your export department. To introduce myself, I am studying at International school of Commerce (ISC).

If you go through my enclosed resume, you can see that I have got a very strong academic background in accounting combined with six months of work experience in marketing. I have done internship at Major Sales, New York. I believe that you can utilize this great quality of mine in solving various problems in your firm.

If you kindly agree to meet with me at the beginning of next week, I would really appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my qualification and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you at the end of this week on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview.

Sincerely,

Joe Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment