Friday, May 18, 2012

Entry Level Marketing Cover Letter

Mr. Bailey Morris

406 Oak Street

Orange Park, FL32003

James Scott,
Holy Health Marketing Center,
3737 Bryant Avenue South
Minneapolis, MN 55409
(612) 827-8361

Dear Mr. Scott,

I am very interested in the position of marketing executive with your organization and feel that my qualification and experience will match the requirements of the position.

Last summer, I completed my internship at the Universal Sculpture Society in Los Angels. My position involved me to build up web pages and slideshows publicizing the achievements of the society’s artists. I was able to make use of my web authoring aptitude to assist the organization in their goal to promote sculpture.

In my current job position as Greenfield Campus Representative for CBZ College, my primary aim is to promote and educate current and potential patrons. I carry out diverse promotion campaigns like putting posters up, maintaining webpage and Facebook fan page. I arrange weekly workshops and or demo tables, to promote Greenfield and supporting patrons personally.

I am very much thankful to you due to considering my application for candidacy. I will contact you within a week to confirm that all of my documents and resume were received and hopefully set up an interview time.

Best Regards,

Bailey

No comments:

Post a Comment