Sunday, May 20, 2012

Nurse Cover Letter Template

Jessica Perez
498 E. Main, Helena, MT 59601
406-555-5780, perez@myisp.com
Date -February 17, 2010
John Nelson
Human Resource Manager
Clipper Emergency Center
403 Saddleback Way
Helena, Montana 59601
Dear Mr. Nelson,
I was pleased to learn of your need for a dedicated and experienced ICU Staff Nurse. With solid expertise and education in prevailing ICU practices, acute patient care, family relations and staff development, I am ready to become an immediate contributor to your team.
You can get an idea of the qualifications and achievements from the list mentioned below –
  • Knowledge in handling ICU, CCU and Emergency patients.
  • Clear concept on matters of administration like admission or evaluation and education.
  • Know how to handle recommendations from patient families on taking extra care.
I have hereby attached my resume for your review. I would appreciate you call me for further discussions on my expertise and skills in order to assist you to achieve your desired goal.
Thanking You,
Sincerely,
Jessica Perez

No comments:

Post a Comment