Friday, May 18, 2012

Marketing Cover Letter Sample

Matthew Hayden,
Director of Human Resources
Albert Marketing Group
364 Brand Drive
East Islip, NY 12340

Dear Mr. Hayden,

I came to know that your company is looking for someone who will be able to understand the complex concepts and contribute to the growth of a particular product. If this is the condition, then I request you to accept the accompanying resume for review. I want to apply for the position of marketing associate in your company where I feel these strengths and wide experience can be an added advantage.

During the time of my internship as a marketing associate with Siemens Corp, I managed quite efficiently broad areas of promotion from building and maintaining key accounts to product promotions. I can multiply the opportunities of the product and increase its revenue earning potential.

Although the given resume demonstrates my professional background well, I feel that a personal meeting would better express my knowledge and capabilities. Therefore, I would welcome an opportunity to interview with you at your suitable time.

Sincerely,

Samuel Kramer

No comments:

Post a Comment