Monday, May 21, 2012

Law Position Cover Letters

Helen Marie Jenkins
123 Main Street
Atlanta,
Georgia • 30339
Home: (555) 555-1234, Cell: (555) 555-1235
To,
Vice President of Human Resources
l Jones, Mills, and Peters, LLC
566 Treeway Avenue
Newport Beach, CA 89079
Dear Ms. Monroe,
I am a current law student and have previously done intern with the prestigious law firm of Jenks, Jenks, and Jenks, LLC. I am writing this cover letter to apply for the summer internship for Jones, Mills, and Pets, LLC. I have got enough knowledge, skills, and experience and can be considered to be a perfect match for the summer internship and I think you’ll agree that I meet all the qualifications as mentioned in the LA Gazette.
I personally believe that the corporate mission of Jones, Mills, and Peters, LLC, is basically the type of environment where I will get huge satisfaction to work upon graduation till next year.
I will call you around middle of next week with the hope of securing an interview in the coming weeks. Thank you very much for your time and kind consideration.
Sincerely,
Helen Marie Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment