Sunday, May 20, 2012

Customer Service Job Cover Letter

Mary Jones
1546, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741.
(123)-456 75690.
Mr. John Smith
Department Manager
ABC Company
1234 E. Main Street
Any Town, US 55555
Dear Mr. Smith,
I am very interested in joining your esteemed ABC Company. During my online research, I was very excited to learn about the current opening for a (specify position), and feel my qualifications and your requirements are a good match. For your review, I have attached my resume for your consideration.
I am currently looking for a job position that will make use of my extensive knowledge while offering new challenges and career opportunities at the mid-management level. I am confident that you will find my working background to support this goal. The ideal position would allow me the chance to boost your bank’s productivity and customer service programs. I can also build a large work force for your organization.
I want to thank you in advance for giving your valuable time in going through my cover letter. It would be nice if we can arrange for a meeting at your convenient time and place.
Sincerely,
Mary Jones

No comments:

Post a Comment