Thursday, August 16, 2012

Volunteer Application Cover Letter

Mr. David Fowler

Managing Director

Clerk & Comptroller

Tampa, FL

Respected Mr. Fowler,

I have recently gone through your job posting for a volunteer posting. I am a well qualified candidate and have the required experience to work as a volunteer as specified in your job advertisement.

I have completed my graduation in Computer Science and I have the ability to quickly learn the operational rules and regulations of the assigned area of responsibility. In my past job period over one plus years, my essential functions included:

Sorting and processing documents as per the organizational procedures.

Assisting customers in the reception area.

Arranging documents by case number and verifying the files with the case dockets.

Sorting and processing of forms and financial records.

Sir, I am an active learner and an active listener with good decision making and problem solving skills. I would be interested in speaking with you to discuss as how I can add up to the productivity of your organization by making use of my strengths and past experience effectively.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely Yours,

Kevin Folliard

No comments:

Post a Comment