Thursday, August 16, 2012

Faculty Application Cover Letter

Mr. Eric Fahrenthold

Managing Director

Bard College

Las Vegas, NV

Respected Mr. Fahrenthold,

I am writing in response to your advertisement in the July 5thissue of Employment Magazine, which announced a position vacancy for a chemistry faculty in your prestigious institution.

Sir, with a PhD in Chemistry, I have two plus years of performing as a full time chemistry faculty at PHCC. I have taught students in both day and evening classes, as and when needed. I have successfully maintained records of performance of each and every individual student. I have also assisted in the development of various course materials such as syllabus, course objectives, online materials, textbook selections etc. In addition, I have attended meetings, workshops and seminars and maintained professionalism with other faculty members.

My skill set includes proficiency in basic computer applications, good interpersonal and organizational skills and excellent written and oral communication skills. By using my skills and past experience, I believe that I can continue to produce quality work in my field by holding this position.

Please find my attached curriculum vitae. I appreciate being considered for your faculty position. Please let me know if I can provide additional information in support of my application.

Sincerely,

OfodikeEzekoye

No comments:

Post a Comment