Saturday, August 18, 2012

Landscape Architect Cover Letter

Mr. Edmond Freed

Human Resource Executive

Excalibur Landscape Consultants

222 Brattle Lane

Respected Mr. Freed,

I am writing this letter with honor to the job advertisement of a Landscape Architect that I came across yesterday in Architect Magazine. I am grateful to become a keen employee within your prestige organization, and with my 6 years previous experience as a Landscape Architect, including a year as an intern, I believe that I have developed my professional skills with various landscaping activities.

My educational qualification consists of top grades with a college degree in Landscape Architecture from California. My further abilities can be proved through my certificate of excellence and I can provide the certificates on demand. Even though my expertise is with landscaping of buildings, I am also fairly skilled with landscaping public parks and highways.

It will be a pleasured experience to work with you and your determined team of landscape architects. If you consider me a reliable asset for your company, I will wait for your call or email for an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Stanley Hock

No comments:

Post a Comment