Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Resume Cover Letter 2 for Civil Construction Jobs

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Mr. John Smith,
National Builders,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

Your Mr. Dave Manning, Sales-incharge with your New York office, who informed me that the Chicago office of National Builders is actively seeking to hire quality individuals for your new development program, referred me to you.

I have two years of site work and utility construction experience. My charge included ensuring projects are constructed in accordance with design, budget, and schedule. I am confident that my combination of practical work experience and solid educational background has prepared me for making an immediate contribution to big public construction companies. Having worked with a leading firm in the corporate field, I understand the level of professionalism and communication required for long-term success in this field. My background and professional approach to construction will provide your office with a highly productive project coordinator upon completion of your development program.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment