Saturday, August 18, 2012

Business Marketing Cover Letter

Mr. Mack Grady

Human Resource Manager

CenturyLink

Denver, CO

Respected Mr. Grady,

I am writing to express my interest for the business marketing associate position that is vacant in your prestigious organization. With a graduation degree in Business Administration and a rich knowledge of marketing trends and branding, I believe that I can make a positive contribution towards the continued success of your organization.

Sir, I have two plus years of experience working as a business marketer and in that mean time, I have learned various quantitative skills in order to track and improve ROI, P&L and various budgets. Over my past job tenure, I have:

Created and maintained annual marketing calendars.

Maintained various client prospects.

Kept directory listings and publication ad placements on schedule.

Analyzed various marketing efforts.

Planned and managed various marketing campaigns.

Sir, with the help of my strong interpersonal skills and organizational skills, I think that I can be a good match for the above job position. I look forward to further discussing my qualifications, which are presented in my enclosed resume.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

John Goodenough

No comments:

Post a Comment