Thursday, August 16, 2012

Graduate Application Cover Letter

Mr. Benny Freeman

Operation Head

Westwood College

Portland, OR

Respected Mr. Freeman,

I am seeking the opportunity to apply myself to your graduate advisor position so that I can capitalize my educational experience to make a positive contribution towards your prestigious organization. The job position of graduate advisor seems to be an ideal prospect in terms of my education and career interests.

Sir, I have recently completed a bachelor degree in Business Management and I am now keen to apply my acquired knowledge in practice within your organization. I can offer students access o business communities in the form of internships, networking and other career related prospective.I will develop partnership with various educational services department in order to provide the necessary career related skills and experience to the students. In addition, I can teach students individually or in groups about the resume writing and various interviewing techniques that are required to enter into the professional career.

I am highly committed with good interpersonal and communication skills. Please find my enclosed curriculum vitae. In the meantime, I will look forward to your response as per your convenience. Thank you.

Yours Sincerely,

Wallace Fowler

No comments:

Post a Comment