Thursday, August 16, 2012

Fellowship Application Cover Letter

Mr. Omar Ghattas

HR Manager

Alliance for Justice

Portland, OR

Respected Mr. Ghattas,

I am writing to you to apply for the fellowship program as announced by you in the Friday edition of Employment Daily. As this is a public interest fellowship program, I am very excited to avail this opportunity.

After passing out my graduation degree in law, one of the justice fellowship programs and have gained a lot of idea and concepts from that program. I want to use those concepts to match up with your requirements so as to contribute to your fellowship program in its path to success. In my previous program, my responsibilities included:

Monitoring federal judicial nominations.

Conducting research on a wide range of public interest issues.

Working with communication team to prepare blog posts, press releases and web content.

Drafting reports for the press and the public.

Sir, my clear concepts of law and public policy and excellent researching skills are well suited to the goals of your fellowship program. I would like an opportunity to discuss how my experience and skills can be of help to your prestigious organization.

Thank you for your time and consideration and I look forward to meeting with you.

Sincerely Yours,

Wassim Ghannoum

No comments:

Post a Comment