Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Resume Cover Letter 1 for Civil Construction Jobs

Richard Anderson,
1234, West 67 Street,
Carlisle, MA 01741,
(123)-456 7890.

Date: 1th Jan, 2009.

Mr. John Smith,
National Builders,
257, Park Avenue South,
New York, NY 12345-6789.

Dear Mr. Smith,

I am writing to introduce myself to you as a student of International School of Construction (ISC). I'm responding to your advertisement in the local Employment News for want of a senior project coordinator for your on-site department.

As you can see in the enclosed resume, I have a very strong academic background in civil engg. combined with over five years work experience in on-site development. My recent internship at Major Builders, New York, allowed me to further develop and strengthen my technical skills. I have good hands on packages like ETABS, SAP2000 and SAFE along with FirstMix. I believe that I could make a significant and valuable contribution in your firm.

I would appreciate the opportunity to discuss how my education and experience will be helpful to you. I will be contacting you tomorrow morning on phone to talk about the possibility of arranging an interview. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Richard Anderson.

Enclosures:
1. Resume - myresume.doc

No comments:

Post a Comment