Monday, August 20, 2012

Technology Consultant Cover Letter

Mr. Alan Bovik

Head- HR Department

EMC Solutions

Denver, CO

Respected Mr. Bovik,

I am writing to express my interest in the Technology consultant position that is currently available in your organization.I have over three years of experience in technical problem solving across multiple technologies and developing technical solutions for various industries. With a strong knowledge of software applications, I believe that my skills are a good match for your requirements.

Here are some of the job responsibilities that I have accomplished successfully during my past job tenure:

Coordinated in the implementation of new software and hardware installations.

Provided technical advice to various clients by deeply analyzing their specific problematic areas.

Created and supported various sales activities.

Prepared technical documentation accurately.

Executed technical sales calls in order to serve the customer’s needs.

Enclosed is my resume for your review. I would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you in person and to demonstrate in a detailed way as how my qualifications can match your needs and increase your organization’s productivity. I can be reached anytime via 182121212.

Thank you sincerely for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

David Bourell

No comments:

Post a Comment