Saturday, August 18, 2012

Architectural Intern Cover Letter

Mrs. Frost Steven

Hiring Manager

Grimshaw

766 Montgomery Road

Washington, CA

Respected Mrs. Steven,

I came across the job opening of an Architectural Intern at Grimshaw during the Career Fair that was held last week in the New York City. After meeting the recruitment team and discussing the prospects of this job, I thereby decided to write this letter and enclose my resume for a better understanding about my educational and professional qualification.

I believe I could be proven as a candidate your company is looking for since my abilities fit perfectly with the job requirements that were stated under your job application. I have graduated with a Bachelors and a Master’s degree in Architecture,

Alongside the mentioned skills and expertise, my technical skills comprise of Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite, Auto CAD, and Adobe Professional. Will all the mentioned capabilities, I believe I can deliver your organization the best of what I have.

With all the other details provided, I will thereby wait for your response through a call or email. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Jessie Roland

No comments:

Post a Comment