Saturday, August 18, 2012

Entry Level Architect Cover Letter

Mr. Hooke Drake

The Head Architect

Stephen Yablon Architect PLLC

344 Crestwind Circle

Respected Mr. Drake,

Please accept this letter as my keen interest in applying for the job position of a Junior Level Architect at your esteemed organization. I came across this job opening on www.monsterjobs.com, and thereby I believe that I am fully confident in applying for this position as your job requirements meet my capabilities and knowledge perfectly, and I would give my best to adhere with the measures of your organization.

I completed my education with a Bachelor of Science degree in Architecture from The City University in New York.

With my professional and educational background, my technical skills consist of an expert knowledge in using AutoCAD and Microsoft Office applications. Being a competent candidate, dealing with designs patiently, bringing new ideas to the organization and meeting assured deadlines; I believe I can deliver the best of success to your team and the organization as whole.

If you consider me a reliable candidate for this wonderful opportunity, I will await for your email or call. I will look forward in meeting you and discussing the whereabouts of this post in more detail. Thank you for your grateful time.

Sincerely Yours,

Donna Eve

No comments:

Post a Comment