Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Quality Control Analyst Cover Letter

Mrs. Helen Davis

Hiring Manager

Boots Contract Manufacturing

344 Bookmark Place

Respected Mrs. Davis,

The job opening of a Quality Control Analyst on your company’s website highly interested me in applying for this position since I am a confident candidate, and I believe that my previous educational and professional qualifications will surely help you make the right decision about the best candidate for this prospect position.

My graduation with a Bachelor of Science Honors degree in Pharmaceutical Science align perfectly with my work experience as a Quality Control Analyst at Active Healthcare, where my role was divided into:

Accountable for testing drugged products, preparation and the discharge and endorsement of specifications

Responsible for executing stability studies. This included tests at every stage under least pressure conditions and slightly high temperatures

Accountable for inspection and releasing of components

If you feel that I would be into your agreement of the Quality Control Analyst position and my educational and professional base fits your company, I would be honored to know more about the company and the staff that I will be working with in the future. I will await your call. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely Yours,

Arthur Collins

No comments:

Post a Comment