Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Business Systems Analyst Cover Letter

Dr. Phil Martin

Hiring Manager

Campbell Soup Co.

122 Lincoln Avenue

Respected Dr. Martin,

I came across many advertisements of Business Systems Analyst position, but they were not as challenging as those mentioned by Campbell Soup Co. I was completely thrilled with excitement as I decided to write an application to apply with the company for this job opening.

Today, I hold a Bachelor of Science degree in Business Administration and with my 4 years of professional qualification as a Business Systems Analyst at J K Enterprises, I succeeded in accomplishing the following tasks:

Looking after the Evidence of Testing documents and system validation documents

Gathering the needful data and its requirements

Evaluate and solve problems that were brought by the user community with various purposes

Responsible for managing setup documentation

Involved with many services including purchase, inventory and order management

My resume is attached with the letter, which will provide you with more information. Looking forward to hear from you soon. Thank you for the consideration and time.

Sincerely Yours,

Selwyn Bark

Enclosures:

Resume

Certificates

Academic documents

No comments:

Post a Comment