Monday, August 20, 2012

Bridal Consultant Cover Letter

Mr. Roger Bonnecaze

Human Resource Manager

HL Apparel Group

Boston, MA

Respected Mr. Bonnecaze,

I am writing in response to the advertisement regarding the vacant position of a bridal consultant in your esteemed organization.I am eager to use my past experience and my communication and organizational skills in order to increase your customer base further.

As my resume indicates, over my past job tenure, I have been involved in a wide range of tasks relating to the wedding planning process. I have made various innovative decorations and invitations, booked the reception venues, hired photographers and musicians etc. Moreover, I have also chosen items to be presented as the wedding gifts, given advice on the party attire and also assisted the couples in their honeymoon planning such as deciding the location, booking hotels etc.

Sir, I have completed my bachelor’s degree in Business Administration and have also pursued a certification course at The Association of Certified Professional Wedding Consultants.

I would enjoy the opportunity to discuss my qualifications in more details with you, relevant to this position. I will look forward for the opportunity to meet you in person. Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

David Bogard

No comments:

Post a Comment