Saturday, August 18, 2012

Architectural Assistant Cover Letter

Mrs. Allen Stewart

Hiring Manager

Todd Architects

444 Ross Avenue

Respected Mr. Stewart,

It is my honored pleasure to write this letter for the job position of an Architectural Assistant at your organization that I was referred to by one of my acquaintances. With all the due respect, I want you to give me the prestigious opportunity of working in your organization and letting myself prove the capabilities and knowledge that I can bring to work and assistance.

Previously, I have graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Architecture, and with my 5-year work experience as an Architectural Assistant at Shortridge Architects, I was successful in developing my ability to:

Support the architectural teams

Create layouts, drawings and elevations for different designs

Withholding the above mentioned experiences and qualifications, my strong point lies in drawing and modeling designs, a proficient with Auto CAD and 3D software, research and write reports on architectural designs, and to work under stressful circumstances and meet deadlines.

Adhering to the requirements of your organization, I believe I could be a considerable asset for your company’s success. If you agree on my terms, I would wait for your email or call.

Sincerely Yours,

Chris Sheath

No comments:

Post a Comment