Monday, August 20, 2012

Environmental Consultant Cover Letter

Mr. Carlos Caldas

Recruitment Head

TTI Environmental

Denver, CO

Respected Mr. Caldas,

As per the advertisement in the Employment Express, you are interested in hiring an Environmental consultant with relevant experience in environmental compliance and excellent organizational skills. In this context, I believe that my experience in designing and implementing environmental and health safety management programs and my familiarity with the federal and state environmental safety regulations will prove to be valuable for your company.

With a Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Science, I have always tried to monitor all the environmental issues with an eye for detail. Over the past three years of my job tenure, I have

Designed and conducted various environmental training programs.

Conducted the onsite audits to ensure environmental compliance.

Provided environmental consulting support to clients.

Prepared technical reports and managed the official accounts.

I request you to refer to the accompanying resume so that you can get access to further details of my qualifications and skills, in consideration for this position. I would like to meet with you to discuss your specific company goals and my ability to meet them. I can be reached anytime via 12478521.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Steven Bryant

No comments:

Post a Comment