Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Business Intelligence Analyst Cover Letter

Mr. Nick Wilson

Chief of Business Intelligence

HillRock Corporation

456 Brattle Lane

Respected Mr. Wilson,

I am writing this letter with reference to the job opening of a Business Intelligence Analyst at HillRock Corporation that was advertised in the Business Magazine yesterday. I believe I am a qualified candidate since I have an experience of over 7 years as a Business Intelligence Analyst, and I am searching employment with an organization that is known for its value and prestige.

With my excelled possession at Rising Medical Solutions, I succeeded in building up the following capabilities and skills:

Systematic skills that helps me understand the potentials and drawbacks and the objectives of different departments within the organization
Involved with extensive market research which gives a clear frame about the organizational background

I am a Bachelor’s degree holder in Computer Science from the University of California. On the whole, my educational and professional qualities help in creating a theoretical outlook for this job.

If you consider me skilled for this position, I would like to meet you for a personal interview. You can contact me from any of the contact details provided. Looking forward to hear from you soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Garfield Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment