Thursday, August 23, 2012

System Analyst Cover Letter

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th April, 2009.

Jack Richardson,
Hiring Manager,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

I am writing this letter to apply for one of the openings for system analyst's position. I saw your ad in newspaper. I am B. A. (computer science) from XYZ University.

I have a one-year experience as a system analyst at XXX System. I enclosed my resume for your review. Please consider it. I am waiting for your reply.

I would like to discuss my experience and qualification with you, if you are interested. Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com.

Thank you for reading my letter and your valuable time

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment