Thursday, August 16, 2012

Bank Teller Application Cover Letter

Mr. Andreas Gerstlauer

Human Resource Manager

Citizens Bank

Portland, OR

Respected Mr. Gerstlauer,

With a practical experience in delivering excellent service to bank customers and assisting the clients & customers effectively in the problem resolution over my past job period; I now feel that I can be an asset to your firm for the position of Bank Teller.

With a high school diploma in banking and management and cash handling and retail sales experience, here are the job responsibilities that I have conducted successfully in the past:

Actively assisting in the promotion of products and services to the potential customers.

Participating in the organizational sales events.

Making cold calls, as and when needed.

Answering inquiries regarding saving and checking bank accounts and about the policies and procedures of the bank.

Sir, with ability to confidently approach customers, I feel that I can deliver my best to this particular job position. I have excellent oral and written communication skills and in addition, I can perform necessary calculations and transactions effectively.

Thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

George Georgiou

Enclosure: Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment