Thursday, August 23, 2012

Analyst Cover Letter

Thomas K Eden,
32 S Riverview,
Ogden, Iowa 50113,
(515) 555-7998.

Date: 1th April, 2009.
Jack Richardson,
Personnel Director,
323 South Avon Drive,
Milton, NY 10945,
(914) 555-2909.

Dear Mr. Richardson,

In response to your advertisement on JobsNews.com, I am writing this letter for the analyst position. I am MBA from ABC University.

As per your ad, you need an experienced person as a leader to lead junior analysts in tracking the oil industry. I tracked the sector for five years in XYZ and leaded work for six analysts. My team was the best. My team beat the competition, and we served our clients well.

I would like to learn more about analyst position in your firm. Please contact me at above telephone number or e-mail me on EdenTK@rediffmail.com. Thank you for your time

Sincerely,

(Signature)

Thomas K Eden.

Enclosure Resume

No comments:

Post a Comment