Saturday, August 18, 2012

Information Architect Cover Letter

Steve Nibble

Chief Recruitment Officer

Alpha InfoTech Pvt. Ltd

344 Baywind Drive

Washington, CA

Respected Mr. Nibble,

Please accept myletter for the job opening of an Information Architect at Alpha InfoTech Pvt. Ltd. I was referred to this job by Sara Nicholas, who is an employee at your prestige organization. I thereby express my future interest in this position, and having a 4-year experience as an Information Architect and a special ability to design user-friendly websites and pages, I believe I can contribute success to your organization.

Earlier, I was involved with various professional activities as an Information Architect. This included:

Making the designs of the website as per the client’s request.

Working through the architecture of websites

Creating website maps, wireframes and other picturesque specifications

Alongside my professional capabilities, I am an expert at multi-tasking and trouble shooting. With the Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science and a certification in website design I get complete framework to my technical background.

It will be an appreciated honor to work with a well-known software company like yours where quality and commitment is the core value. I will be glad to meet you and discuss the different sides of this job opening.

Sincerely Yours,

Rupert Smith

No comments:

Post a Comment