Saturday, August 18, 2012

Architectural Technician Cover Letter

Mrs. Helen Earnest

Hiring Officer

A1 Technology Solutions

555 Lincoln Avenue

Respected Mrs. Earnest,

I am writing this letter as a response to the job opening advertised on an online job portal for the position of an Architectural Technician at your firm. The skills mentioned under the requirements section of your firm matches in line with my educational and professional qualifications. I want to further update you about my capabilities and skills:

I am a graduate with a special Diploma course in Architectural design

I am fully well versed about the kind of Architectural Technician that you require in your firm

I can understand the designs that are given by the architects very well and I am an expert craftsman

I am a confident candidate who proves and delivers according to the expectations and hopes of a firm. I assure you that my work will be as you have expected and you will need not to put in much time to train me for this job.

I will expect a call or an email from you for a personal interview. Considering my capabilities and proficiency, please allow me a discussion on any working day as per your convenience.

Sincerely Yours,

Eric Fonder

No comments:

Post a Comment