Saturday, August 18, 2012

Call Center Trainer Cover Letter

Mr. Ben Hodges

Recruitment Executive

Vxi Global Solutions

Columbus. OH

Respected Mr. Hodges,

I am writing on behalf of the vacant position of a call center executive that is vacant in your prestigious organization, in correspondence to the advertisement in the Friday edition of the Employment Daily. I have completed my high school diploma and have two years of experience as a call center trainer.

I have performed various important tasks during my job period such as delivering training for sales, technical programs and customer service, providing operations with agent level training profiles and assisting operations with employee coaching and development. In addition, I developed various instructional content; as needed and demonstrated classroom management and control.

Sir, I have acquired ample experience in interacting with the external clients professionally and have good presentation and communication skills.

I am looking forward to the opportunity to meet and further share my educational qualifications and skills with you so that I can show my enthusiasm for joining your team.

I invite you to review my attached resume and I thank you very much for your time and consideration.

Sincerely Yours,

Paul Ho

No comments:

Post a Comment