Saturday, August 18, 2012

Maintenance Manager Cover Letter

Mr. Benson Hawk

Hiring Manager

Facility Maintenance Company

321 Cooper Road

Respected Mr. Hawk,

I came across the job advertisement of a Maintenance Manager that you require at Facility Maintenance Company. With all the due respect and interest in this job opening, please accept my letter request and an enclosed resume for this wonderful opportunity. I thereby inherit the same skills and potentials as mentioned in your job requirements, including mechanical and electrical skills and become a source of motivation for my managerial team.

With my Bachelors degree of Science and a 4-year experience with FM Facility Maintenance as a Maintenance Manager, I therefore succeeded in developing the following skills:

Working as a team leader and building motivation for team members

Implemented a maintenance and safety program

Providing training to employees to make sure that they found their work meaningful

I have agreed to all the measurements and rules that your organization adheres to, and I believe that I can prove myself a candidate who is dedicated, skilled with communicating, and meeting deadlines as instructed. I would like to hear about your interest through an email or a call for this job prospect

for hiring me.

Sincerely Yours,

Pearson Wood

No comments:

Post a Comment