Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Advertising Sales Assistant Cover Letter

Mr. Deji Akinwande

Head- Recruitment Board

MediaMax Network

New York

Respected Mr. Akinwande,

I am interested in the Advertising sales assistant position published in the Business Post. I have enclosed my resume for your review.

Sir, you are an exclusive provider of market advertising in the best magazines like Architectural Digest, Allure, Golf Digest and many more. The basic requirements and job rolesthat you need for the job position are:

Knowledge of advertising industry

Creating client proposals

Carrying out various administrative tasks

Generating reports and maintaining spreadsheets

Coordinating evens and meetings.

Sir, I think that I can match up to all the above of your requirements by making use of my following skills:

Proficient in In-design and Mactive

Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications

Ability to analyze data from various dimensions.

Strong analytical and mathematical skills.

Ability to work in a team.

With a graduation degree in Science, I have two years of relevant experience in the Advertising

Industry. I appreciate your taking the time for reviewing my educational credentials and experience. Again, thank you very much for your consideration.

Sincerely,

Jacob Abraham

No comments:

Post a Comment