Saturday, August 18, 2012

Junior Architect Cover Letter

Mrs. Delmar Franz

The Head Architect

Acres Wild Association

100 Arcturus Drive

Washington, CA

Respected Mrs. Franz,

I am thoroughly interested in an application for the post of a Junior Architect that was mentioned by a close friend of mine. I am encouraged to work for a well known company such as yours.

Earlier, I have worked as a Junior Architect in three companies. Some of the competent skills that I developed and learned through these jobs are as follows:

2003-2006- Junior Architect at Perkins: Conducted architectural presentations

2006-2009- Junior Architect at DLR Group : Took on-board a range of small-scale projects

2009- Junior Architect at Goody Clancy : Currently dealing with fabrics

I consider my fascination with fabric works and construction deeply, and I have been involved with architectural research for more than 4 years. I hope to establish my own architectural style with the knowledge and proficiency that I instill in myself. I am confident that your company will help me in implementing the concepts and ideas that I have been started to work on.

It will be my keen to meet you for further discussions about the job opening.

Sincerely Yours,

Shannon Fort

No comments:

Post a Comment