Thursday, August 23, 2012

Receptionist Cover Letter

Christina Lee,
40 S Riverview,
Haverhill MA 01835,
(515) 535-9821.



January 30, 2012

Mr. Joseph Smith
Human Resources Manager
Smart Data Center Solutions
Number Five Blvd Minneapolis, MN 55426

Dear Mr. Smith,

I wish to apply for the position of Receptionist as advertised on the web site SearchJobs.net.

I have spent over 4 years working as a receptionist in companies including Management Now and Computer Innovations Today Inc.

My current role as Receptionist at Computer Innovations Today Inc., which includes working in a busy work environment, with a large professional staff and multiple phone lines, has shown me how being friendly and respectful.

I have strong communication, office, computer, and administrative skills. I am punctual, reliable and I have ability to work under pressure. My experience and skills make me an excellent candidate for this position.

My resume is enclosed. Thank you for taking the time to consider my application and. I look forward to the opportunity of meeting with you.

Yours sincerely,

Christina Lee

No comments:

Post a Comment